Listing Details

BACK TO LISTINGS
Listing #: - SOLD
Business Type: Medical Practice and Durable Medical Equipment Company
Business Price: $0
Real Estate Price: $0
Location: Iowa

The doctor started this practice in 2003 and offers a wide range of services and treatments for allergies, asthma, and sleep disorders. Revenue has grown steadily since that time. The facility is approximately 6,000 square feet in size and the business employs 6 full-time employees. Sleep apnea patients make up 70% of the business with the remaining 30% being allergy and pulmonary patients. Nearly all of the revenue is paid by Blue Cross, Medicare, and Medicaid. The doctor has an impeccable reputation with the patients he serves and has never had a malpractice case. This would be an excellent opportunity for a new doctor to buy a turn-key practice with solid cash flows.


Interested in this business? Additional and specific information is available to qualified buyers. Please complete and return the Confidentiality Agreement and either Buyer Profile form by scanning/emailing them to klorenzen@tbbinc.com or by faxing them to 515-739-0073. If you have a question or would just like to make an initial inquiry, email or call us at 515-986-6056.
Testimonials

"We started, owned and operated our business for many years and were ready to retire. The Business Brokers found a quality buyer. Anytime we had questions, they responded right away. We would definitely recommend them. We’re now doing many of those things we didn’t have time to do. " - R.W.

Read More
© 2018, The Business Brokers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      site by EDJE